AIM
Skapunk1k

Diplomacy Diplomacy

whaaaaaaaat

This was incredible. During the first half I was thinking.....Wow what a nice animation, pretty people, everyone all happy I think it deserves a good 4.... Then Bammm taken by surprise. Great Job. Keep it up.

Monkey Madness Monkey Madness

HAhehe

This was real nice. Funny to. Keep it up.

Nuke Bin Laden! Nuke Bin Laden!

Definetly is not GOOD

Well I didn't like it. Sorry others may but I didn't. Oh and don't worry I wont vote bad on it. I wont vote at all. You should be grateful for that. And to add, you must be pretty stupid to see what is happening on the news, seeing pictures, and still you drew Usama Bin Laden without a beard. That is just plain horrible. And the bathroom scene thing has been done already. Ever here of Jurrasic Park.

FlashCartoonsOnline responds:

Thats fine that you didn't like it, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and when I didn't draw him without a beard it was for various reasons. Oh, and no, I havent ever "here" of Jurrasic Park. I didn't know they had nukes in that movie.

College University pt 3-3 College University pt 3-3

Well I need to address this.

I am not doing this to piss anyone off, but come on. College University just isn't hilarious. I like it just don't think it deserves number one. At the time I am signing this it is number one. The first one, Part one, was funny but these just aren't that great. Sorry for the insight you can disregard this if wanted.

mario trilogy 1 mario trilogy 1

Well Well Well

I dont know. The graphics were kewl but you didnt draw them. It was pretty boring. I actually started to fall asleep. If it was shorter with maybe a good punchline it would have gone over well. But hey you tried.

Soft Outer Crust Ep#16 Soft Outer Crust Ep#16

Hahaha

This is the greatest movie ever made! I'm an idiot.